Monday, March 16, 2009

All My Problems

All my problems
who knows, maybe everybody’s problems
is due to the fact, due to the awful truth
that I am A GIRL.
I know. I know. All the dumb sayings:
Girls are moody and emotional, yeah yea,
and the ones about how a girl isn’t good
Unless she has the better body.
Well, that's stupid yeah.
But you try being
A GIRL for a month or two.
Go ahead.

You get those annoying calls from the
Guys asking you to come ‘hang out’ with them,
plus the ones that only want you because of how you look
Now I don’t even think they care about a girls mind, anymore
But I call up one of my girls , hoping they would come with
Knowing that my girls always have my back

I get all ready to go out in public
And then head over to her house
So we can head up to hang with the boys

Till there he is. Some poor dumb slob
and I talk to him and we laugh a little 
until he gets all nasty and gross. So big deal?!?

You think when you’re A GIRL
That life is just simple and easy, nothing to worry about
Well, I tell you what. It doesn’t happen that way.
Everything happens! We get cheated on, lied to
Every time they think it’s alright!

I think I’ll try something different. I think I try
something exciting like a dance concert for a million people!
Something to make my heart beat at a different rate.
But then you just can't hide being something like AGIRL.
You’re A GIRL for life. Forever. I can't even
get these guys away from me. They won't leave. It's like I’m a magnet.
So maybe that's your problem too, who knows.
Maybe that's the whole problem with everything.
Nobody can get other people away, they are all magnetic.
Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment