Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Three Simple Words

There is always a thought that comes to my mind,
A thought that is impossible to erase,
But most importantly,
A thought that I don't want to leave me.
The thought that I have you in my life,... See More
That I am able to call you mine.
The only one I can hold onto,
Knowing that tomorrow you won't be gone.
The thought of my healed heart,
Now finally safe in the hand of my love.
You know and understand everything about me,
And you're still able to call me your angel, your boo, and your love.
All I think about it you and how I feel.
The shortest word for me is I,
The sweetest word for me is LOVE,
And the only one for me is YOU!
And those three simple words mean so much,
Yet so little at the same time.
I wish there was something more to say,
Something that meant more than those words,
But all I can do now,
Is make sure that you can see how much,
I really do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment