Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Daddy!

As these small tears roll down my face,
I think of my Daddy someone I can't replace!
I think how wonderful it is to have him with me.
My Daddy! Everyday is someone I can see!

He is here for birthdays, normals days, and holidays!
Oh how horrible life would be without my Daddy everyday!
I love my Daddy and how dorky he can be,
I wouldn't change one single thing about my Daddy!

My Daddy! My Teddy Bear! A special part of this family!
I love you Daddy and I hope you can see,
I don't want to lose you in anyway
I love you and that's almost everything I can say!

Don't forget your daughter loves you
No matter what she decides to do
She wants you in her life forever!
She will love you forever!

I love you Daddy!
Don't you forget
Your in heart
For now and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment