People know him as Nate... I know him as my Daddy
People know her as Shawn... I know her as my Mama
People know him as Jacob... I know him as Jacob my Oldest Brother
People know him as Josh... I know him as Josh my Older Brother
People know him as Justen... I know him as Justen my Little Brother and Best Friend
People know him as Jaeden... I know him as Jaeden my Littlest Brother
People know her as Allie/Elizabeth... I know her as Allie my Sister
People know him as William... I know him as William my Little Nephew
People know her as Jaimee... I know her as Jaimee my Little Niece
People know her as Katlyn/Katy... I know her as Katy my Littlest Niece
People know us as the Bastian Family... I know us as the People Who Will Never Be Broken Apart!
I love my family and I never want to lose them!

No comments:
Post a Comment