Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just Amazing Kind my Everything

I'm sitting here thinking 
Knowing I've fallen fast and hard 
The thoughts of him now running through my head 
My heart now pounding way too loud 
Hoping he'll stop me from hittin he ground 

There's this look in his eyes 
That tells me I need him 
A truth in his voice saying he'll never leave me 
The touch of his hands says 
He'll catch me whenever I fall 

Whenever I see him 
All I say is wow 
Cuz he is... 

Just wonderful, nothing but incredible 
Amazing and a gentleman, someone unforgettable 
Kind and caring and beautiful 
Everything he does and is, brings me to him 

The day I met him I started to fall 
Got to know him 
And he stole my heart 
Nothing will take me away 
Nothing can break me now 
But the one who holds my heart 

And he is... 
Just wonderful, completely incredible 
An amazing gentleman, my miracle, someone unforgettable 
Kind and caring and beautiful 
Everything he does and everything he is, 

Makes me proud to call him mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment