Well, today was Drill Team tryouts for Lehi High school. It's my last chance to be on it before I'm out of high school. I am so scared at this moment! I'm waiting for the coach to post up the list of names of girls that made it on the team. The tryouts were from 12:30-4:00pm and she said the list would be posted up after 6:00pm and WELL.... It's 7:56pm as I type this and I'm starting to freak out! I did fall while trying out so I don't know how this is going to go.
I really hope to be able to make it on this team, it's what I've been waiting for since I moved to Lehi. Being on the Drill Team pushes me so much harder and is almost a necessary to me. It's so hard to not be on a dance team, especially the Drill Team.
I am a little sad that there is no chance of being an Officer on this Drill Team, where I would have been the captain at West if I were still going there. Really hard to not cry because of that fact, but I am pushing through it. As long as I am able to be on the team and dance till I drop, I will be okay. Drill is a huge part of my life since I started.
Either way I"M READY TO ROCK LEHI.... TAKING IT BY STORM
Well it's now 8:23pm and I just found I didn't make the team.... Here comes a broken heart... :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment