Friday, April 1, 2011

Mother Daughter Date

Now I know it's April Fools day, but I didn't do anything special other than I had a date with my mother.  I know that sounds weird, the thought of a mother daughter date may take you back at first.  But it was nice, we went and got ice cream then went to a party and just sat and talked.

For a while, since we moved, I had the feeling that we were slowly separating from each other.  We were always the best of friends, to a point that almost every girl wished she had the same relationship with her mother. My mother and I were fighting more and a lot of crazy things were happening at home, to a point that I was scared to talk to her.  I didn't know if I said one thing that I would get in trouble or not.

On the mother daughter date we talked about a lot things and I feel that we are a lot closer now.  I feel so much better and I'm glad that we were able to get away from the world for a moment and just sit and talk about random things.  One bib subject was me getting a bikini, now I already have two, but I want to be able to wear them without the chance of getting in trouble. I am 17 so only one more year before they can't tell me no, but I would like their approval still.  

I'm hoping everything works out still xD Looking forward to the future days!

No comments:

Post a Comment