Monday, October 24, 2011

High School Now, College Soon

Today, Josten's came to school to take order for cap and gowns, rings, tassels, and everything else you can get for graduating high school.  It is a pretty scary thought for me, to think that I am graduating and soon moving away to go to college.  It's a big step in my life and there will be a lot of choices made that will make or break my future.  I hope that I will be strong enough to make the right ones and keep my life on the right track.


 I have decided to go to Weber up in Ogden to pursue my dream of becoming a criminal profiler for the FBI.  Pretty exciting dreams I have haha.

Weber has the best criminal justice program and that is the reason I have decided to move up there and go to school, instead of going to UVU or BYU down by where I am currently living in Lehi.  The move is going to be a little difficult, seeing as I will be moving out on my own, but I think that I can handle it.  I have learned many things over the years and I feel that I am ready to go out and stand on my own (with the little bit of help from my parents, of course!)
From a little baby I have been taught wrong from right and what I should be like in life.  Now I am a 17 (almost 18) year old , young lady.  Thanks to my parents, I feel that I will be able to handle life when it finally comes all flying at me at once.  When I leave home.

No comments:

Post a Comment