Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life

What is there to talk about life?  It is crazy, painful, wonderful, scary, exciting, and every other emotion you can think about.  There is many things that happen in one day and many others in the next.  It's really hard to keep everything in check, I'm still at Lehi for those of you that are confused from my whole West and Lehi post.  I was very, very confused at that point.  I stayed at Lehi because of my brother, I wouldn't be able to leave him for my last year in college.  It just wouldn't be the same without him!  I love my little brother so much! He is seriously my best friend and I wouldn't be who I am today without his constant presence in my life.

Seeing as this is my last year at Lehi and probably in Lehi too, I have decided that I will make the best out of it.  There may be something huge and important here that I miss if I keep myself in the dumps about every little thing.

I am ready to move out though, I have decided that I am going to Weber for college to be in the criminal justice program.  I will be moving in with Mariah and maybe other people.  She is my best friend from West and is amazing.  We have fought before but that has only brought us closer together in the end.  Schooling is going to be expensive, but I'm excited for the days to come!

I found the perfect way to put both West and Lehi on my class ring! Which makes me really happy that I don't have to buy two rings! lol  This is a stressful time too, because of all the money that I will be needing to be able to graduate the way that I want to... I hope that it doesn't cause my parents too much stress, I am wanting to pay for most of it.  Which is one reason that I have been searching for a second job on top of my Shoe Carnival job.  I am top on the list to be hired at Sonic at the moment, he just needs to make sure that he would be able to afford me working there.  I hope everything works out for me!  I need the money to help my parents so much!


Apart from that, I think I may have found a guy that is interested in me.  He finds me at all the activities that we have together.  He is really cute and fun to talk to!  He has been asking me to go to the stake dance this weekend and I am thinking that I just might do that.  Just to see what he does! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment